1. Name your favorite place in the world.
Lake George, New York in the beautiful Adirondack mountains! It’s the place my parents met, the place I was brought on many vacations as a child, the place my parents bought their second home when I was a teenager, and the place Joshua and I chose to have our wedding! I ♥ LG.
2. If you had to recommend one book or movie, what would it be?
Summer Sisters by Judy Blume has been my favorite book since forever. But more recently, I’m loving this one:
3. What is your newest favorite song on the radio?
Mine by Taylor Swift… and might I add, her new album is fantastic? I love Taylor!
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
Sexy, peep toe, and jeweled. I got these Nine West gems for a holiday work party last year, and they’re the perfect shoe to pair with a little black dress. I wore them to a wedding last weekend and I’ll be wearing them to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball this year!
5. If you could only live with one beauty product, what would it be and why?
Without a doubt, mascara. I have blonde eyelashes and I just look blah without it. I love mascara! I’m currently making my way through this collection of minis from Sephora.
6. If you had to choose between going without your cell phone or not showering for one week, which would you pick?
Now that Joshua is home, I’d go without my cell phone. But if he were still deployed, hell yes I’d go without a shower for a phone call!
7. I love blogging because…
It holds me accountable for the things I want to accomplish, and introduces me to new friends with similar interests.
8. The best advice I ever received was…
“You can’t discover new oceans unless you have courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Thanks for the questions, that was fun!