- Get into a solid routine every day for eating, juicing, & exercising
- Work on my business ideas, new website, & B-School homework
- Start running outside again
- Set a new budget and stick to it!
- Review my priorities & adjust them as necessary
It’s about time I start to share some of my Project Life layouts here on the blog. I’m behind, as is usual… but I’m okay with that. I’m just going with the flow and getting it done as I can. After all, I’ve been busy living life, and Project Life without life is… well… you get where I’m going with this and why I’m not so stressed about it.
So this is my first week of 2013 from Tuesday, January 1st to Sunday, January 6th. I’m doing my weeks from Monday to Sunday to keep the weekends together.
And a closer view of the ride side:
I’ve incorporated bits of the January Project Life kit from Studio Calico, “Block Party,” as well as some 4×6 and 3×4 cards that I cut up from 6×6 paper pads. The 6×6 paper pads are great for Project Life because the patterns are scaled down from the 12×12 pads, so they work nicely in the pocket sizes.
Going back to work after a week off to spend Christmas in Florida was the worst!
I adore these little calendar cards that Studio Calico included in their January kits. The kits arrived pretty late in the month (or even in early February?) but it was well worth the wait!
I’m obsessed with the #ProjectLife tag on Instagram and I check on the photos people post on there regularly. I’m so happy I did because I found this awesome idea from another Instagram user, who also has a blog here. I made my own weekly title card with the dates and the highlights from the week. I love that this takes care of most of the journaling for the week so I can play around more with photos and scrap supplies! Thanks for the inspiration, moncoff.
Joshua and I spent New Years Eve apart this year, because since he had two weeks off and I only had one he stayed in Florida to spend some extra time with his grandparents. Thank goodness for FaceTime, which helped us “ring it in” virtually!
And that about wraps up Week 1. Looking forward to continuing this project and sharing the last two months as I catch up!
- I got my butt back to the gym
- Took an organic gluten-free freezer meal workshop and made TEN freezer meals that hubby and I are still enjoying
- Launched my new blog!
- Went to my first ever marathon scrapbooking crop (12+ hours!)
- Had a romantic Valentine’s date night with my husband, along our weekly date nights of dinner and a movie
- Designed, printed, assembled, & mailed bridal shower invitations for one of my best friends
- Took a trip home to visit my family in New York for the long weekend, and then my mom came back to Virginia with me and visited me
- Completed my Las Vegas scrapbook album from the trip we took last summer!
- Bought a new Coach purse and wallet for 50% off at the outlet store… what a score!
- Restocked our emergency savings fund & filed our taxes
- Get my butt to the gym on a regular schedule
- Plan more freezer meals and do my second-ever juice fast
- Blog more!
- Eat less!
- Catch up on and share Project Life 2013
- Don’t. Spend. Money.
- Get back into yoga
- Make time to develop and start working on my business goals