Spring has me feeling re-inspired and I’m ready to rock out some new goals for May! It’s hard to believe I haven’t posted any goals since January, but blogging has a way of getting away from me and life has been very full lately! So first I’ll backtrack to see what I accomplished from January.
- Start blogging I blogged a total of 3 times in the last 4 months… Not so great! But at this point anything is better than nothing.
- Organize holiday decor into bins My Christmas decor is totally organized, neat, and in labeled bins. My fall, winter, and Halloween decor are getting there!
Stretch!Kinda sorta did this. Wear my glasses moreWore them more in January, but not much since then. Note to self: Make eye doctor appointment!
- Complete Graphic Grace rebranding I ended up rebranding my blog but not quite getting to Graphic Grace. And in light of recent events (which I will be sharing in the near future), I’m pretty sure I’ll be putting business on hold for awhile.
- Read 2 books Negative. I started like, five books. I finished zero. They are ALL in progress and I haven’t made the time to read!
Decide on a plan for my officeDone! Decorated! Complete! Wear bright lipstickCheck! Reds, hot pinks, corals… I rocked them all! Start a skin care regimenAnother check! Moved to natural/organic skin care and my skin is super happy because of it. Send Christmas gifts + cardsYes! I was late with them all, but they got mailed. Finish nightstand projectComplete and sharing soon!
- Prep blog for Alt Summit Fail. Alt Summit was great, but my blog was nowhere near ready.
Take a bath!Finally took a bath in our brand new tub for the first time since we moved into our brand new home… Just last week!
- Create a base price list for design & photography services Thought about it, but didn’t write any of it down or commit to anything.
I’d say I completed a good amount of my goals. Now let’s move on to May… My favorite month of the year! Yes, I’m a little bias… It’s my birthday month! #TeamTaurus
- Start blogging regularly
- Finish organizing holiday decor into bins
- Read 2 books
- Sort and recycle old magazines
- Start unpacking/organizing the tornado room (a whole room of boxes, bins, and excess!)
- Tackle and purge the office closet
- Project Life catch up!
- Try a new workout DVD
- Plan, shop, and spend a weekend doing Once A Month Cooking
- Plan a getaway for my birthday weekend
- Find a yoga studio and try a yoga class
- Get my bridesmaid dress altered for my brother’s wedding (and still fit into it)!
- Two words: Mani Pedi
- Try try try to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night
I have my work cut out for me! A lot of organizing, a lot of catch up… Adding another note to self to start updating my design portfolio in June. I have to keep the lists manageable!
Signing off for the evening. What do you think of the new blog design? It makes me feel excited and calm at the same time!